Several new businesses are opening in the West 60s, including spots that serve dumplings, falafel and baked goods.
The Lincoln Square Business Improvement District sent out news about the new food and drink establishments, which include a few familiar names. Here’s their rundown:
- DiDi Dumpling (201 Amsterdam Ave at W. 69th St) – “Fans of dumplings, pot stickers and more are in for a treat when this new Chinese eatery opens.”
- El Fish Shack (153 Amsterdam Ave at W. 67th St) – “A New England-style seafood joint by restaurateurs Chef Julian Medina & Louis Skibar is putting the finishing touches on its new space.”
- Mamoun’s Falafel (152 Columbus Ave. between W. 66th St. and W. 67th St) – “One of the best restaurants for Middle Eastern food is working on its new space and will be opening soon.”
- Rosetta Bakery (1928 Broadway at W. 64th St)– “This Miami-based Italian bakery recently signed a lease for its first NYC location right in Lincoln Square, and it will warm the hearts of locals and visitors, alike.”
- Updated: VSV (Vin Sur Vingt) (161 Amsterdam Ave at W. 67th St) – A new retail wine shop, called “Le French Wine Shop by Vin Sur Vingt,” is aiming to open by November 1st. “Inspired by our wine bars, we will be carrying an all-French selection across the many regions. We will also be highlighting several small producers. Delivery will be available from the store,” Rakesh said.
In addition, a new pet store is coming to the former HSBC at 2025 Broadway (70th), and a jewelry store named UNOde50 is coming to the Shops at Columbus Circle.