A First Peek at the ‘Mrs. Maisel’ Action

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel was filming on Wednesday in and around the old Artie’s Delicatessen, and Hope sent in some photos of the action. Check them out below.

We also heard from one commenter who ran into the star of the show Rachel Brosnahan. “I stopped by today and saw Rachel Brosnahan outside drinking coffee. I said hi and she couldn’t have been nicer, but she told me she’s not allowed to take pictures while she’s in costume.”

1. Julie says:

Will they be filming again? I’d love to observe. Where can I find info? Thanks!

2. Lauren Lancaster says:

Cant wait to see what happens this season!!! Love the show…binge watched on prime!!!

3. Richard says:

Love the show. Binge watched both seasons while we were in Florida. Will it ever be on Netflix or Showtime? Suggestion: why not film a few episodes in Jackson Heights, Queens ? There are still lots of 40’s period buildings still standing..

• UWS-er says:

It’s an Amazon Prime show. So no, it wouldn’t be on Netflix or Showtime. That’s like asking if a CBS show will be on ABC.

4. Danielle Wachowski says:

This is been one of the best shows in decades. I absolutely love the writing and the acting. Cannot wait for season 4 😍

5. Michele says:

I totally binged..and now i have to binge again..i was mad at myself for finishing the 2nd season so fast..and i have no idea when the 3rd season will start..probably not until this fall. Bugger!!! Oh well, binging again is fun..

6. Rob says:

One of the most talented casts ever, love the direction, though bummed Zach Levi looks like he’s out.

7. Gillian Webster says:

This website is good for finding filming locations: On Location Vacations. Mrs. Maisel filmed on April 3 on the UWS, as you know. https://onlocationvacations.com/2019/04/03/wednesday-april-4-filming-locations-for-you-marvelous-mrs-maisel-hustlers-more/

8. Colleen Condon says:

So glad to hear another season is coming soon. We love it.

9. Dene says:

Great news, I love this show and van hardly wait,for the next season!

10. Lea Dowsland says:

I love this show! The cast is full of amazing talent and the humor is the kind that makes you laugh until you cry and your sides hurt! Tits up!

11. sam says:

There had recently been a call for extras. Anyone can do it. A friend did it last season, and was in a few of the Catskills scenes. If you have a free day and have no problem being on a set all day, mostly doing nothing in period costume, then do it!

12. Linda. Meisel says:

I am so excited about this fabulous and brilliant series of episodes !!!I have been motivated to do stand up comedy in N J I !!!!!Love it my sense of humor and delivery is like Midge😊 Cannot wait for more episodes .

13. now that you mention “Arties” I must say how much I miss that place…best sandwiches and fabulous soup….I wish they would return to the neighborhood

14. Peter Brandt says:

What we really need is a new Mrs. Maisel’s Carnegie Deli !!
      Last time they were great, and their Knishes were out of this world !! OPEN one SOON>PLEASE>