Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change the terms for use of this website.
West Side Rag provides its content “as is” and is not responsible for use of the content or any feeds associated with it.
We reserve the right to object to the presentation of our material through an RSS feed.
We reserve the right to change the RSS feed or terminate its distribution.
For use of the RSS feed on a website, only excerpts of posts should be used. Photos should be stripped out.
To the fullest extent allowed, the West Side Rag disclaims all warranties, including warranties for merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for a particular purpose.
Any correspondence with the West Side Rag or submission of content, including photos or videos, is considered the property of the West Side Rag. We reserve the right to publish or reproduce the content and to use it in any way we choose. By submitting content to us, you are representing that the content is yours to give to us, does not infringe on anyone else’s rights — copyright, trademark, etc. — and is not libelous or otherwise unlawful.
Comments and Other Site Interactions
We reserve the right to delete offensive or inappropriate comments, or to close posts to further comments. We do not accept responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in the comments.
We would like comments on the site to allow readers and community members to express opinions and add insights. If you wish to leave a comment at the West Side Rag, we ask that you observe the following guidelines:
- Do not infringe on any copyright.
- Do not post threatening or harassing comments, or libelous material. Do not use the comments section to attack another person or organization. Maintain a civil tone.
- Do not make false or misleading statements.
- Do not otherwise post material that would result in a law being broken.
- Do not use your comment to attempt to advertise or sell a product or service.
- Post a comment that relates to the topic of the post or otherwise contributes to the discussion.
- Do not post, upload, email or otherwise disseminate a virus or any code or material that could harm software, hardware, or other technology.
All materials on this site should be considered protected by copyright. They should not be used or reproduced without the written consent of the site’s owner.
The West Side Rag may use content from other sites allowed under the Fair Use Doctrine and other provisions allowing the use of material or content. Please contact us at info at westsiderag dot com or 347-560-8279 with any questions or concerns about our use of material.
Links posted on the West Side Rag to outside sites should not be construed as an endorsement of that site, its offers, or its content. Visitors assume all risks in clicking on links to other sites.
To reach the operators of this site with questions or concerns about any of these terms or other material on the site, send an email to info at westsiderag dot com.