A fire broke out on Friday at Robert DeNiro’s apartment on Central Park West and 69th Street. Luckily no one was inside and no one was injured in the blaze, but it did cause some serious damage to the apartment, and to other apartments on the fourth, fifth and sixth floors, the Post reported. Apparently it was caused by lint left in a dryer.
DeNiro himself was out of town.
An Upper West Sider walking his dog Honey filmed the blaze from outside and you can see the windows in the apartment breaking around the 2:25 mark (much of the rest of the video is an inventory of what trucks the FDNY brought to the scene).