Photo of Sakura Park by Chewy Travels.
An arts and food festival this weekend will feature several delights from Morningside Heights, from food to arts and performances. The first ever “Taste of Morningside Heights,” put on by the Morningside Alliance, will take place on Riverside Drive between 120th and 122nd Streets at Sakura Park.
The food fest costs $8 for an adult all-entry pass, and $5 for a kids’ pass, with proceeds going to the Riverside Church food pantry, which serves more than 1,000 families. You can get tickets online here.
See below for the details:
Event dates and time: Sunday, September 22nd 12:00 PM to 4:00PM
Location: Riverside Drive between 120th and 122nd and Sakura Park
Event price: Free | $0-$8 for all-inclusive Taste of Morningside Pass
Age range: All ages
Telephone number(s): 212-749-1570
Website and tickets: https://morningside-heights.org/
* Rain location: Indoors at Riverside Church
Lots to Do
- Taste of Morningside (15+ favorite restaurants)
- Live Music with Manhattan School of Music bands
- Shop local with Uptown Artisanal
- Morningside Heights Scavenger Hunt
- Bouncy Castle
- Community Mural-making
- Arts & Crafts with St. Hilda’s & St. Hugh’s
- Morningside Alliance Showcase and Giveaways
- Social Action and volunteer opportunities
- Mount Sinai Mobile Medical Van