New restaurants and bars applying for liquor licenses will go before Community Board 7 on Wednesday night to present their plans. The filings show that new places are hoping to open throughout the neighborhood, from the West 70’s to the 100’s.
A new sushi restaurant is looking to open on 72nd Street, a cafe wants to open in Majestic Towers on 75th, and an unnamed restaurant plans to replace the short-lived Lily 74 (Grandma’s) on Amsterdam and 74th. Other bars and restaurants will also have a hearing.
The meeting starts at 7 p.m. at 250 West 87th Street. The agenda is below:
Business & Consumer Issues Committee, Michele Parker and George Zeppenfeldt-Cestero,
Wednesday, February 14, 7:00 PM
New applications to the SLA for two year liquor licenses:
1. 146 West 72nd Street (Amsterdam Avenue) Akimoto Sushi Inc d/b/a To be Determined.
2. 215 West 75th Street (Broadway) Owl Café 75 Corp. d/b/a To be Determined.
3. 307 Amsterdam Avenue (West 75th Street) RuaDEE Inc d/b/a To be Determined.
4. 421 Amsterdam Avenue (West 80th Street) T&C Izakaya LLC d/b/a Yama Ramen.
5. 951 Amsterdam Avenue (West 107th Street) Nobody Told Me LLC d/b/a To be Determined.
6. 995 Amsterdam Avenue (West 109th Street) MJ 995 Inc. d/b/a Lion’s Head Tavern.
7. 1012 Amsterdam Avenue (West 110th Street) 1016 Amsterdam Ave LLC d/b/a To be Determined.
Unenclosed Sidewalk Café Renewals:
8. 489 Columbus Avenue (West 83rd – 84th Streets.) Renewal application #2053735-DCA to the Department of Consumer Affairs by Shivhari, Inc. d/b/a Ashoka, for a four-year consent to operate an unenclosed sidewalk café with 6 tables and 12 seats.
9. 210 West 94th Street (Broadway – Amsterdam Avenue.) Renewal application #2024390-DCA to the Department of Consumer Affairs by Levantino, LLC d/b/a Vino Levantino, for a four-year consent to operate an unenclosed sidewalk café with 6 tables and 14 seats.
New Unenclosed Sidewalk Cafés:
10. 2130 Broadway (West 74th – 75th Streets.) New application #1116-2018-ASWC to the Department of Consumer Affairs by KDK, LLC d/b/a Viand Café, for a four-year consent to operate an unenclosed sidewalk café with 4 tables and 14 seats.