The First JCC Virtual New Year’s Fitness Fair
Save the date: Sun, Jan 2, for a full day of health and wellness to start your new year strong and on the path to making real changes. Attend free fitness classes, wellness workshops, and nutrition lectures. Update: This event will now be fully virtual.
- Keynote Lecture: Post-Pandemic Growth with Scott Barry Kaufman, Ph.D. + Jordyn Feingold, M.D. (Virtual)
- Board30 Classes (In Person)
- Total Body Core (In Person + Virtual)
- Fall Stop…Move Strong (In Person + Virtual)
- Mindful Yoga + Meditation (Virtual)
- Nia Dance Jam (In Person + Virtual)
- Tai Chi for Beginners (Virtual)
- Exercise with Ease (In Person + Virtual)
- Feldenkrais: Awareness Through Movement (Virtual)
- A New Year’s Revolution with Plant-Powered Nutrition (Virtual)
- Zentangle | Therapeutic Doodling: Art For Everyone (Virtual)
- Introduction to the Mind + Body Connection with the Alexander Technique (Virtual)
- Nutrition Lecture (Virtual)
- Mindfulness Lecture (Virtual)
- Meals to Power Your Health (Virtual)
- Visualize Your 2022 (Virtual)
- Clear Your Clutter 101 (Virtual)
- Getting Organized to Eat Healthy (Virtual)
Sun, Jan 2, 10 am–4 pm, Free
For more info and to register, click here.
Pre-registration strongly recommended.
Join the JCC Health Club on Jan 2 and save! Don’t want to wait? Click here to find out about our Membership Sale happening now until Dec 31.