Are you over 50 and are tired of wasting time and money in the large commercial clubs that cater to the 20 and 30-year-old?
Do you want expert instruction from fitness professionals that care about achieving your goals?
Do you want to move, feel and look better?
Do you want to improve your balance, get stronger or lose weight?
If so, we want to help you!
The typical Silver Stars client is fed up with wandering around the large commercial clubs and not getting the attention and expertise that they need to accomplish their goals, so they come to Silver Stars, a company that just caters and specializes in men an women over the age of 50.
The Silver Stars Difference:
1. Accountability- All members receive emails, texts and phone calls that help motivate, educate and inspire clients when they’re not with us at our studio.
2. Communication- You will access to you coach via email, text or phone to answer any fitness related questions.
3. Nutritional Support- monthly meeting in person and on the phone to help accomplish goals.
4. Progress Tracking- We track your progress so you can see how your improving.
5. Expert Instruction- Certified and experienced coaches that are led by a MGMT team that has 25 years of experience working with the baby boomer and beyond fitness enthusiast.
6. Goal oriented- Our job is to accomplish your goal!
7. Sense of community- Members enjoy parties, lectures and an opportunity to make new friends.
1. Personal training
2. Small group classes/ training
2. Tai Chi
3. Thai massage
If you’re over 50 and serious about accomplishing a goal or just want help getting started, contact us to schedule your free consultation and receive 20% off all our memberships and services.
In-home training available.
Discount is valid only for new clients and must sign up before December 15th.
See the full Silver Stars class schedule here.
Silver Stars Fitness
850 7th Avenue, Suite 305
New York, NY 10019
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Please limit comments to 100 words and keep them civil. We delete comments that don’t adhere to community guidelines.